School for the Abnorms RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School for the Abnorms RP

An RP about a supernatural school

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystic Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystic

Mystic

Mystic Character Empty
PostSubject: Mystic Character   Mystic Character I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 4:56 am

Mystic; 16

Race; Demon Kitty; Shapeshifter

Pet; Hedgehog- George

Demon Appearance; Long dark black hair, Deep red eyes, Black dress with red and white, Tall black socks rimmed with red and Black boots.

Demon Kitty appearance; Red fur, white underneath, Sparkling light green wandering eyes, Black legs with white and red scratch stripes, white toe tips.

Carries a death scythe on her at all times except in Demon Kitty form, Also has a extremely sharpened sword in a sheath on hip, is a fighter.

Dorm; Shares a room alone with her hedgehog.

Backstory; Mystic grew up alone, and spent her time roaming from town to town. She hunted to keep herself alive, and hand crafted all of her weapons, and sold many to collect money for better crafting tools, and professionally made weapons. Mystic never settles in one area, shes always on the go, and because she has not been very social throughout her life, she is very shy, and tends to go into her DemonKitty form and run. But with time, she will return.
Back to top Go down
Jaz
Admin
Jaz

Mystic Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Character   Mystic Character I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:08 am

Mystic Character VyTeu7I
Mystic Character 6yl1j6u
Mystic Character 2fykaEz
Back to top Go down
https://schoolfortheabnorms.forumotion.com

Mystic Character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School for the Abnorms RP :: Other :: Character Creations-
Jump to: