School for the Abnorms RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School for the Abnorms RP

An RP about a supernatural school

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Continue from courtyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Primalfighter

Continue from courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Continue from courtyard   Continue from courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:53 am

I'd land gently by the water before returning to a less combat ready mode and laying back to relax alert for anyone else to show up
Back to top Go down
Jaz
Admin
Jaz

PostSubject: Re: Continue from courtyard   Continue from courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:56 am

Akira was snuggled up next to a tree, watching the gentle ripples on the water until a man showed up. She looked at his beautiful wings, almost entranced.
Back to top Go down
https://schoolfortheabnorms.forumotion.com
Primalfighter

PostSubject: Re: Continue from courtyard   Continue from courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:58 am

Fonias

As my eyes drift owed I notice a presence and ignite my wings in a beautiful red and silver fire as I stand up quickly looking directly at the person
Back to top Go down
Jaz
Admin
Jaz

PostSubject: Re: Continue from courtyard   Continue from courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:02 am

"Oh.. wow!" She mumbled to herself, then stood up, noticing he was staring at her. Akira looked awkward for a second, then she slightly waved to him.
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

PostSubject: Re: Continue from courtyard   Continue from courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:03 am

Fonias

I'd glance around after seeing the girl waving before I realize she's waving at me I'd awkwardly wave back before I shift into a jet black fox with red tribal tattoos along my fur and rocket off into the undergrowth back towards the dorms
Back to top Go down
Jaz
Admin
Jaz

PostSubject: Re: Continue from courtyard   Continue from courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:06 am

"Oh.. I must have weirded him out." She said to herself, sitting back down again and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continue from courtyard   Continue from courtyard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continue from courtyard
Page 1 of 1