School for the Abnorms RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School for the Abnorms RP

An RP about a supernatural school

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Continued from the cafe..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystic

Mystic

Continued from the cafe.. Empty
PostSubject: Continued from the cafe..   Continued from the cafe.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:32 am

Mystic

I make it to the courtyard, my Demonkitty panting hard. I shift back into my Demon and take a seat by a tree in the shade, as I try to catch my breath. Every time..
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

PostSubject: Re: Continued from the cafe..   Continued from the cafe.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:34 am

Fonias

I'd land gracefully in a rather large tree before glancing down and noticing a rather exhausted girl sitting below me I'd extend my wings and glide down before folding them on my back again "hi... Are you alright?" I ask my voice laced with concern
Back to top Go down
Jaz
Admin
Jaz

PostSubject: Re: Continued from the cafe..   Continued from the cafe.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:35 am

After finally catching up with her, Destiny stopped to pant, leaning over. "What's with that?" She grunted, then looked up noticing another, she assumed, student and sighed. She wished that Akira was here.
Back to top Go down
https://schoolfortheabnorms.forumotion.com
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Continued from the cafe..   Continued from the cafe.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:37 am

Mystic

I look left to right, seeing two students hovering above me, I start going red in shyness and I quietly stutter Y-yes, I'm f-fine.. Just a bit sp-pooked.
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

PostSubject: Re: Continued from the cafe..   Continued from the cafe.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:38 am

Fonias

I'd glance over noticing this girl is rather tired too I turn and ask her if she is alright before getting an idea "hi my name is fonias I was wondering if I might be able to help you two out a little?"
Back to top Go down
Jaz
Admin
Jaz

PostSubject: Re: Continued from the cafe..   Continued from the cafe.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:39 am

"S-Spooked? I just looked at you. I'm not that scary looking.." Destiny rubbed the back of her head, then turned to the boy. "Hmph! I don't need help, I'm fine, thank you." She turned to walk away, but her foot got stuck on a tree root, so she tripped and fell straight onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

PostSubject: Re: Continued from the cafe..   Continued from the cafe.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:41 am

Fonias

"Real graceful... well I guess I'll see you two in class then? Oh and if you ever need a hand just let me know I'm half primordial so I can do quite a bit"
Back to top Go down
Jaz
Admin
Jaz

PostSubject: Re: Continued from the cafe..   Continued from the cafe.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:42 am

"Pah! Making fun of me?!" She turned around to sit up, pushing up her nose. "I'm pretty strong you know." She puffed out her chest, trying to prove a point, but made her look more childish than anything.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Continued from the cafe..   Continued from the cafe.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:43 am

Mystic

I would giggle a bit at the result after her rejecting help, but I would soon ask quietly If she was alright, followed by turning to the boy, Fonias, And just looking up at him in slight confusion.
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

PostSubject: Re: Continued from the cafe..   Continued from the cafe.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:47 am

Fonias

"I can help you be able to run longer and faster if you'd like and make your other form stronger and yes I saw you transform" and with that I turn to destiny as I do so I'd look her dead in the eye as I extend my wings making a razor sharp bone appear across each one as they light on fire and my eyes turn jet black as skeletal designs crawl down my arms "like I said if you need help tell me" and with that I rocket into the sky leaving a trail of fire as I fly off to the pond to relax a bit before classes start
Back to top Go down
Jaz
Admin
Jaz

PostSubject: Re: Continued from the cafe..   Continued from the cafe.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:50 am

"Show-off.." Destiny mumbled as she stood up and brushed dirt and leaves off of her. She looked up at the girl. "So. Who are you?" She.. more or less asked.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Continued from the cafe..   Continued from the cafe.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:52 am

Mystic

Woah..
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Continued from the cafe..   Continued from the cafe.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:52 am

Mystic

Me? Oh.. I, I'm Mystic..
Back to top Go down
Jaz
Admin
Jaz

PostSubject: Re: Continued from the cafe..   Continued from the cafe.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:54 am

"Hmm. Mystic huh?" She mumbled, then suddenly realized. Oh shit! The doughnuts for Akria! I forgot! she remembered and took off to go back to the cafe.

(OOC: topic end? XD)
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Continued from the cafe..   Continued from the cafe.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:56 am

Mystic

I would sit there for a moment before jumping up, eyes wide. GEORGE!!! I scream, remembering i hadn't fed him yet this morning, and rush to my dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued from the cafe..   Continued from the cafe.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School for the Abnorms RP :: RP :: Courtyard-
Jump to: