School for the Abnorms RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School for the Abnorms RP

An RP about a supernatural school

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grabbing a coffee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystic

Mystic

Grabbing a coffee Empty
PostSubject: Grabbing a coffee   Grabbing a coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:12 am

Mystic

I walk up to the counter and order a small coffee, after receiving it I bring myself to a small table to sip at my coffee as I think, wow school sure does start soon..
Back to top Go down
Jaz
Admin
Jaz

Grabbing a coffee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a coffee   Grabbing a coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:17 am

Destiny strolled in the cafe, the bell on the door making a ding sound when she entered. She was sent by Akira to grab some doughnuts, so, here she is. She sighed at the long line, then looked around, and noticed a girl with long black hair. Hmm, isn't she in the same school as us?
Back to top Go down
https://schoolfortheabnorms.forumotion.com
Primalfighter

Grabbing a coffee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a coffee   Grabbing a coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:20 am

Fonias would walk into the cafe seemingly talking to himself as we walks up to the counter and orders a scalding hot coffee before walking to a table and heating it up for more
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Grabbing a coffee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a coffee   Grabbing a coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:27 am

Mystic

I finish up the remains of my coffee and stay seated for a moment, before getting up and returning the mug to the counter, and walking towards the door. I glance back, wanting to say hello to the girl, but my shyness takes over and I quickly run out the door. I Shift into my DemonKitty and race back to the courtyard by our school.
Back to top Go down
Jaz
Admin
Jaz

Grabbing a coffee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a coffee   Grabbing a coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:29 am

W-What?! What's with that reaction? Hmph. Destiny thought, then she noticed her shift. Then.. she must be from our school. Forgetting all about the doughnuts, she left the cafe to follow her, not exactly sure why herself.
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

Grabbing a coffee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a coffee   Grabbing a coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:32 am

Fonias

I'd finish up the coffee before returning it by hovering the cup back before I step outside and a partial shift to grow wings deciding I don't like how they look I change them to get black with red along the edges before I flop up my hood and leap into the sky, rocketing back towards the school at wicked speed
Back to top Go down
Jaz
Admin
Jaz

Grabbing a coffee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a coffee   Grabbing a coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:36 am

(Continued in this topic. (link))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grabbing a coffee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a coffee   Grabbing a coffee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grabbing a coffee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School for the Abnorms RP :: RP :: Cafe-
Jump to: