School for the Abnorms RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School for the Abnorms RP

An RP about a supernatural school

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nom Nom Nom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystic

Mystic

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:59 am

Mystic

I rush through the hall, and get to my dorm quick, Opening the door and rushing to my hedgehog, George's cage. "Hey there little guy!" I say, as I give him a bit of food. Calmly, I close and lock my door, Put on some music, and relax with my laptop after George is fed.
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:13 am

Fonias

I'd rocket past her window in a streak of red and silver before I stop and glide back hovering outside her window I'd gently knock on the glass as I take in her appearance my wings still burning with red and silver soul fire
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:17 am

Mystic

I would jump at the sound of the knock, and pull a headphone out, looking around the room. I glance to the window and see the boy from earlier. I place my laptop to the side and I slowly approach the window, opening it for him, letting in a chilly breeze aswell.
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:18 am

Fonias

I'd notice her jump slightly when I knocked but she looked around anyhow and wen she saw me I was happy she got up and came to open the window as she did so I spoke up softly "hi... I was wondering if maybe you'd like to hang out and get to know each other better?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:20 am

Mystic

O-oh..? Um, Sure.. Would you like to come in?
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:22 am

Fonias

"sure... You seem a little cold?"I'd say as I came in through her window letting her close it as I folded my wings so I didn't break anything as my wing span is rate her large "would you like me to warm it up in here a little?" I ask her as I sit down in the floor leaning against her bed
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:25 am

Mystic

Ouh! I let out, and whisper, Uhm, sure..?, and join him on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:27 am

Fonias

I get an idea and instead of heating up the whole room I shrink my wing size and extend them around us heating them up to a comfortable heat before rotating my wrist making her laptop float down in front of us to keep her entertained
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:30 am

Mystic

I look at him and go slightly red when he puts his wing around us, but try to cover up fast. So, uhh, Would you like to, uhm watch maybe a movie?
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:32 am

Fonias

I blush slightly at how close I am to her and I notice she does too slightly before she tries to hide it I hear her ask my a question all I say is "sure is this warm enough or too much?" I ask her ask I rotate my wrist again bringing a mouse for her laptop to her
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:34 am

Mystic

Its.. Its perfect. I comment, and slie the computer to him, allowing him to pick the movie.
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:35 am

Fonias

I look at her quickly before I put on herbie and slide it back shyly..
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:37 am

Mystic

I set the laptop up on a table after turning up the volume slightly. Would you rather sit on the bed?
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:39 am

Fonias

I smile a little bit before saying sure but before she can get up I create a bed of bones below us cushioned with an air current and make it lift us onto the bed before making it dissipate and pulling one wing down so we can see but still be warm so it's more like a blanket now
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:41 am

Mystic

I glance around in confusion of how we got here, but get over it too enough. I put the volume slightly higher and position the screen before coming back on the bed, laying down to watch by him.
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:43 am

Fonias

I'd look at her before realising something "I never even got your name yet... But we're sitting here like we've known each other forever" I say before laughing gently as I pull her closer to me to keep her warm and incase she falls asleep
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:54 am

Mystic

I look to him, I thought you told me in the courtyard? But.. I.. uh, I am Mystic.. I say, moving closer to him, This person doesn't seem as scary.
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:56 am

Fonias

I smile as she moves closer to me before I start playing with her long hair softly while rubbing small circles into her back to help her relax "if you fall asleep want me to leave or stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:57 am

Mystic

I gently put a hand on this person. Please stay.
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:58 am

Fonias

I smile slightly as she asks me to stay when I realise she actually trusts me "you trust me?" I say surprised "thank you" I whisper afterwards
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 7:00 am

Mystic

I look at him and hug him. This being in different.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 7:01 am

Mystic

I jump up in the middle of the movie. Do you wanna see my hedgehog?!
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 7:03 am

Fonias

I smile as I hug her back pressing my lips softly to her for head ad my lips turns I very dark pink almost red colour of the outside as I notice this I reply "sure!" I say to her smiling widely
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 7:05 am

Mystic

I go pink again but I try to cover again. I grab George out of his cage and let him waddle his way to Fonias.
Back to top Go down
Primalfighter

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 7:10 am

Fonias

I grin as she gets the hedgehog before I wink at her and transform into one and talk to hers for a second before turning back and telling her what he said "he says he really likes his home with you and that you treat him really well and yes I can shape-shift as well as control winds fire and the dead that's how we levitate onto your bed a bit ago" I tell her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nom Nom Nom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom    Nom Nom Nom  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nom Nom Nom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School for the Abnorms RP :: RP :: Dorms-
Jump to: